Surgical Site Infections Pipeline and Clinical Trials Assessment 2023: FDA Approvals, Therapies and Key Companies involved by DelveInsight | Covira Surgical, Sonoran Biosciences, Eupraxia Pharma
“Surgical Site Infections Pipeline Insight, 2023“ report by DelveInsight outlines comprehensive insights into the present clinical development scenario and growth prospects across the Surgical Site Infections Market.
The Surgical Site Infections Pipeline report embraces in-depth commercial and clinical assessment of the pipeline products from the pre-clinical developmental phase to the marketed phase. The report also covers a detailed description of the drug, including the mechanism of action of the drug, clinical studies, NDA approvals (if any), and product development activities comprising the technology, collaborations, mergers acquisition, funding, designations, and other product-related details.
Some of the key takeaways from the Surgical Site Infections Pipeline Report:
- Companies across the globe are diligently working toward developing novel Surgical Site Infections treatment therapies with a considerable amount of success over the years.
- Surgical Site Infections companies working in the treatment market are Covira Surgical, Sonoran Biosciences, Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals, Destiny Pharma, POLYPID, Menarini Group Pharma, Botanix Pharma, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Zurex Pharma, and others, are developing therapies for the Surgical Site Infections treatment
- Emerging Surgical Site Infections therapies in the different phases of clinical trials are- CS-0003, SBG003, EP 201, XF-73, D-PLEX, Delafloxacin, BTX 1801, DFA-02, Zuragard, and others are expected to have a significant impact on the Surgical Site Infections market in the coming years.
- In January 2023, D-PLEX100 has received a favourable regulatory update from PolyPid Ltd. for the treatment of surgery site infections (SSIs) at the abdomen colorectal region. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Company recently held a type D meeting to discuss the SHIELD I Phase III data, and as a result, the Company now has clarity regarding the regulatory process leading to a prospective New Drug Application (NDA) filing
- In December 2020, In order to evaluate the effectiveness and safety of D-PLEX administered concurrently with standard of care (SoC), as compared to a SoC treated control arm, in the prevention of post abdominal surgery incisional infection, POLYPID started a Phase III prospective, multinational, multicenter, randomised, controlled, two-arm, double blind study
Surgical Site Infections Overview
Surgical site infections (SSIs) are defined as infections that affect either the incision or deep tissue at the operation site and happen up to 30 days following surgery (or up to one year after surgery in patients receiving implants). SSIs continue to be a significant clinical issue despite advancements in prevention because they are linked to significant mortality and morbidity and place a significant burden on healthcare resources.
Get a Free Sample PDF Report to know more about Surgical Site Infections Pipeline Therapeutic Assessment-
Emerging Surgical Site Infections Drugs Under Different Phases of Clinical Development Include:
- CS-0003: Covira Surgical
- SBG003: Sonoran Biosciences
- EP 201: Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals
- XF-73: Destiny Pharma
- D-PLEX: POLYPID
- Delafloxacin: Menarini Group Pharma
- BTX 1801: Botanix Pharma
- DFA-02: Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Zuragard: Zurex Pharma
Surgical Site Infections Route of Administration
Surgical Site Infections pipeline report provides the therapeutic assessment of the pipeline drugs by the Route of Administration. Products have been categorized under various ROAs, such as
- Intravenous/ Subcutaneous
Surgical Site Infections Molecule Type
Surgical Site Infections Products have been categorized under various Molecule types, such as
- Antisense oligonucleotides
- Monoclonal antibody
- Recombinant protein
- Small molecule
- Stem Cell
Surgical Site Infections Pipeline Therapeutics Assessment
- Surgical Site Infections Assessment by Product Type
- Surgical Site Infections By Stage and Product Type
- Surgical Site Infections Assessment by Route of Administration
- Surgical Site Infections By Stage and Route of Administration
- Surgical Site Infections Assessment by Molecule Type
- Surgical Site Infections by Stage and Molecule Type
DelveInsight’s Surgical Site Infections Report covers around 5+ products under different phases of clinical development like
- Late-stage products (Phase III)
- Mid-stage products (Phase II)
- Early-stage product (Phase I)
- Pre-clinical and Discovery stage candidates
- Discontinued & Inactive candidates
- Route of Administration
Further Surgical Site Infections product details are provided in the report. Download the Surgical Site Infections pipeline report to learn more about the emerging Surgical Site Infections therapies
Some of the key companies in the Surgical Site Infections Therapeutics Market include:
Key companies developing therapies for Surgical Site Infections are – 3M, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Belimed AG, Getinge Group, Johnson & Johnson, Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Sotera Health, Ansell Limited, Steris Corporation, Lac-Mac Limited, Pacon Manufacturing Corp., American Polyfilm Inc., and others.
Surgical Site Infections Pipeline Analysis:
The Surgical Site Infections pipeline report provides insights into
- The report provides detailed insights about companies that are developing therapies for the treatment of Surgical Site Infections with aggregate therapies developed by each company for the same.
- It accesses the Different therapeutic candidates segmented into early-stage, mid-stage, and late-stage of development for Surgical Site Infections Treatment.
- Surgical Site Infections key companies are involved in targeted therapeutics development with respective active and inactive (dormant or discontinued) projects.
- Surgical Site Infections Drugs under development based on the stage of development, route of administration, target receptor, monotherapy or combination therapy, a different mechanism of action, and molecular type.
- Detailed analysis of collaborations (company-company collaborations and company-academia collaborations), licensing agreement and financing details for future advancement of the Surgical Site Infections market.
The report is built using data and information traced from the researcher’s proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations, and featured press releases from company/university websites and industry-specific third-party sources, etc.
Download Sample PDF Report to know more about Surgical Site Infections drugs and therapies
Surgical Site Infections Pipeline Market Drivers
- Rising number of surgeries and the growing geriatric population, increasing concern about hospital acquired infections along with rising incidences of hospital-acquired infections are some of the important factors that are fueling the Surgical Site Infections Market.
Surgical Site Infections Pipeline Market Barriers
- However, lack of awareness regarding infection control measures, difficulty in identifying the site of infection and other factors are creating obstacles in the Surgical Site Infections Market growth.
Scope of Surgical Site Infections Pipeline Drug Insight
- Coverage: Global
- Key Surgical Site Infections Companies: Covira Surgical, Sonoran Biosciences, Eupraxia Pharmaceuticals, Destiny Pharma, POLYPID, Menarini Group Pharma, Botanix Pharma, Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., Zurex Pharma, and others
- Key Surgical Site Infections Therapies: CS-0003, SBG003, EP 201, XF-73, D-PLEX, Delafloxacin, BTX 1801, DFA-02, Zuragard, and others
- Surgical Site Infections Therapeutic Assessment: Surgical Site Infections current marketed and Surgical Site Infections emerging therapies
- Surgical Site Infections Market Dynamics: Surgical Site Infections market drivers and Surgical Site Infections market barriers
Request for Sample PDF Report for Surgical Site Infections Pipeline Assessment and clinical trials
Table of Contents
1. Surgical Site Infections Report Introduction
2. Surgical Site Infections Executive Summary
3. Surgical Site Infections Overview
4. Surgical Site Infections- Analytical Perspective In-depth Commercial Assessment
5. Surgical Site Infections Pipeline Therapeutics
6. Surgical Site Infections Late Stage Products (Phase II/III)
7. Surgical Site Infections Mid Stage Products (Phase II)
8. Surgical Site Infections Early Stage Products (Phase I)
9. Surgical Site Infections Preclinical Stage Products
10. Surgical Site Infections Therapeutics Assessment
11. Surgical Site Infections Inactive Products
12. Company-University Collaborations (Licensing/Partnering) Analysis
13. Surgical Site Infections Key Companies
14. Surgical Site Infections Key Products
15. Surgical Site Infections Unmet Needs
16 . Surgical Site Infections Market Drivers and Barriers
17. Surgical Site Infections Future Perspectives and Conclusion
18. Surgical Site Infections Analyst Views
20. About DelveInsight
DelveInsight is a leading Business Consultant and Market Research firm focused exclusively on life sciences. It supports Pharma companies by providing comprehensive end-to-end solutions to improve their performance. It also offers Healthcare Consulting Services, which benefits in market analysis to accelerate business growth and overcome challenges with a practical approach.
Company Name: DelveInsight Business Research
Contact Person: Gaurav Bora
Email: Send Email
Address:27 Drydock Ave S. Jones Blvd #2432
Country: United States